Miller CiNX 3 Solo 100 3 Stage Carbon Fibre Tripod System.
- Fluid drag system with smooth start and soft stop technology.
- 5 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag + 0.
- 16 positions of counterbalance.
- Perfect for payload range from 1kg (2.2lbs) up to 19kg (41.8lbs).
- Precise floating pan-tilt calliper locks ensure bounce free on-off performance.
- Integrated 100mm bowl.
- Lightweight carbon fibre legs.
- 3-position leg angle locking - no spreader.
- 3-stage rapid leg lock extension.
- 3 years warranty.
The CiNX 3 Solo 100 3 Stage (carbon fibre) is a lightweight and durable system, packed with features, all designed to meet the needs of cinematographers. For today’s versatile shooter.
The sideload platform enables rapid deployment of countless sizes of camera rigs as well as extended camera plate range of movement for balancing front heavy setups.
Featuring a wide payload range, precision fluid drag and Miller’s innovative 16 position CB Plus™ counterbalance system, CiNX 3 delivers the flexibility, speed of set up and accuracy of shot, professionals expect and demand.
With a payload range 1-19kg (2.2-41.8lbs) and 5 + 0 selectable pan-tilt fluid drag positions makes the CiNX 3 ideal for cinematographers with lighter rigs, requiring lighter pan, and tilt drag.
The Solo 100 3-stage tripod uses the most advanced carbon/basalt fibre tubing for the highest stiffness to weight ratios there is, high strength magnesium and die cast alloy components are incorporated to provide an ultra-light tripod.
With an ultra-low minimum height of 422mm (16.6”) to the heights of 2072mm (81.5") safely with no spreader and easy ball levelling you are guaranteed outstanding stable images from any angle across any terrain.