The ARRI MB-28 is a compact matte box designed to cover the largest cine zoom lenses. The MB-28 is available with a three-filter stage and a swing-away system. Natively designed for 6.6" x 6.6" filters, the MB-28 can be made compatible with all sizes of industry-standard filters.
ARRI MB-28 Compact Matte Box Features
- 6.6" x 6.6" wide-angle compact swing-away matte box
- Two rotatable filter frames for use with polarizing and grad filters
- Rear bellows hold 6"…
5.65"x5.65" Compact Matte Box MB-20 and MB-20 System II are modular systems that can be adapted for use
on film and video camera lightweight supports, bridge plate support rods, or as a clamp-on sunshade.
- ARRIs new and innovative patent-pending cage design allows for use of videography-style light shields
- without sacrificing durability, and gives full protection of the sunshade against shocks.
- Aside from the basic module and light…