PA421B Antenna Combiners
Optimizes RF management and reduces rack clutter for up to four PSM®900 transmitters or two PSM®1000 transmitters when racked in a central location.
Shure PA421B Antenna Combiners are complementary accessories for Shure PSM Personal Stereo Monitor systems. When multiple systems are required for monitoring environments, the PA421B combiners quietly and efficiently reduce rack clutter and optimize RF management for up to four PSM®900 transmitters or two PSM®1000 transmitters when racked in a central location.
Note: PA421B replaces PA421A.
- Combines multiple PSM transmitters to a single antenna set
- Improves RF networking
- Reduces rack clutter
- Wideband operation (470–865 MHz or 865–960 MHz)
- 4 Input LED Signals (green when active; off when inactive)
- Quieter fan for significant reductions in ambient unit noise
- Temperature-sensitive fan power for significant reductions in ambient unit heat
- Provides DC power to compatible IEM transmitters
- LED indications of signal presence and signal overload
- Passive (non-powered) antenna combining