Sennheiser HD300 PROtect Monitoring Headphone with ultra-linear response (64 ohm), on/off selectable ActiveGard™ limiter, 1.5m cable with 3.5mm jack.
The HD 300 PROtect adds Sennheiser’s patented ActiveGard™ technology, for advanced protection from peak levels above 110 dB. With ActiveGard™, disruptive or harmful peaks are brought down to a safe level, preserving clarity and control at all times. The HD 300 PROtect satisfies European EC noise directives on industrial safety and noise control while safeguarding hearing for all production staff, even in the event of big surprises.
Closed headphones for professional monitoring in the studio and for live work. Its highly-sensitive transducers with precision diaphragms deliver high-resolution, neutral and distortion-free sound across the entire frequency spectrum.
Viscoelastic earpads and specially sealed acoustic elements provide efficient shielding against external noise. A high level of wearing comfort is ensured by optimum pressure distribution and a recess for the fontanelle. Structure
borne noise is filtered out through a coiled cable directly by the earpiece.
• High-resolution and distortion-free sound for professional monitoring
• Linear frequency response
• Efficient, passive noise attenuation
• Robust design
• Entirely field replaceable components
• HD 300 PROtect with switchable Active Gard hearing protection satisfies international directives on industrial safety and noise control