Skip to main content
Grip Head

Please contact us for questions:



The 2-1/2" Grip Head (aka gobo head) is without a doubt, the most used piece of grip equipment used by grips for film, Digital, still, and video shoots. It's an indispensable tool of the trade. Grip Heads feature two holes of 3/8" and 5/8" diameter and castings that offer positive lock in all directions.