Inspired by the legendary SM7B, the MV7 is a dynamic microphone with both USB and XLR outputs for use with computers and professional interfaces alike. Connect via USB and explore additional set-up features and Auto Level Mode within our ShurePlus™ MOTIV app, to control your vocal tone, and distance from the microphone. With Auto Level Mode, you can let the microphone do the work for you.
The Shure MV7 is a professional-quality USB dynamic microphone, ideal for close mic applications that require vocal intelligibility with a balanced tone. The attractive and durable all-metal design features an adjustable yoke that can be mounted onto a variety of microphone stands for flexible placement options. A touch panel user interface provides control of microphone gain, headphone level, monitor mix blend and muting.
Convenient Plug-and-Play Operation
Compatible with Windows and Mac computers. Also compatible with iOS and Android devices with applicable cables. (Cables not provided.)
Note: See https://www.shure.com/MOTIVcompatibility for information on recommended Android devices.
Voice Isolation Technology
Highly directional cardioid pattern isolates your voice and removes unwanted background noise
Durable, Versatile Design
- Hybrid USB/cardioid microphone can be used for digital or analog recording
- Adjust settings with the intuitive touch panel interface
- Rugged, all-metal construction and excellent cartridge protection for outstanding reliability
Flexible Sound Control with the ShurePlus MOTIV™ Desktop Application
The MOTIV Desktop Application offers control over microphone settings and includes the following additional features:
- Auto Level Mode Automatically adjusts microphone settings to take the guesswork out of gain and compression settings
- Custom user presets
- Switchable EQ filters High-pass filter and voice boost emphasis (presence boost) options in Manual mode