Rycote PCS-Boom Connector, universal 3/8" -16 Compatability.
Includes PCS-Boom Socket and 3/8" quick-release Tip
The Professional Connection System (‘PCS’) is the ingenious quick attachment/quick release connection system from Rycote. The first Rycote PCS product, the Rycote PCS-Boom Connector, has been designed for professional boom pole use. Attach the Connector to any 3/8” threaded boom pole, and affix the included 3/8” male ‘tip’ to your mic's shock-mount or windshield. Intuitive, one-handed ‘click-in’ attachment and pull collar release mechanism, for fast and incredibly easy operation that provides a rock-solid, noise-free connection in use.
Designed for professional boom pole use, with any 3/8” threaded boom pole
• Intuitive and incredibly easy attachment and release mechanism – for fast and simple swapping of mics (in shock mounts/windshields)
• Single handed, positive locking operation – just press in and ‘click’ to connect
• Rock solid and noise free in operation – for audio critical boom pole use
• Lightweight (only 53g Connector + Tip combined), small and durable
• Compatible with any make of microphone shock mount, suspension or windshield kit (fitted with a female 3/8” thread)
• Secure locking with 100 Newton maximum load (equivalent to 10kg/22lbs in a fixed position)
• Made out of robust, high quality materials in neutral colors (black and grey), with non-reflective finish
• Locks to boom pole without damaging the boom pole thread
• Designed and made in the UK
• Extensively tested in Germany