Anton Bauer ELIPZ 10K Battery. 75 wh Lithium Ion
- Constructed of high impact polycarbonate the ELIPZ 10K innovative under-camera mounting design allows battery mounting/releasing with one hand
- Quick release "shoe" attaches to camera & battery attaches directly & securely to shoe
- Lowers center of gravity of the camera & provides an additional handhold without interfering with camera operation
- Lightweight ElipZ battery actually improves the comfort & handling characteristics of the camera
- Appropriate adapter cable connects directly to camera battery compartment & plugs into PowerPlug connector on ElipZ 10K.
The ElipZ 10K battery uses the highest capacity lithium ion cells available, providing extended field run-times as much as two to five times that of the consumer OEM batteries supplied with the cameras. On a 10 watt camera load, the ElipZ 10K will run over 7 1/2 hours - virtually a full shooting day!This is the first video battery to use the underside of the camera as a mounting surface, away from operator controls. The lightweight ElipZ battery actually improves the comfort and handling characteristics of the camera by lowering the camera's center of gravity and providing an additional handhold. Constructed of high impact polycarbonate, the ElipZ battery provides a strong and secure structural foundation for the camera that can be adapted to any camera tripod or support and requires no voltage conversion circuitry. The unique ElipZ power connector accepts both the camera adapter plug and the ElightZ/EledZ PowerPlug. The ElipZ is capable of handling continuous loads of up to 6 amps - more than enough for a camera and light to operate simultaneously.