The 3097 Alloy, Sprinter II, 2-stage Arrowx 5 system, fitted with ground spreader is designed for speed of setup, high level of stability and flexibility of payload, is best suited for level terrain.
Featuring a wide payload range, precision fluid drag and Miller’s innovative 16 position CB Plus™ counterbalance system, Arrowx 5 delivers the flexibility, speed of set up and accuracy of shot, professionals expect and demand.
2-21kg (4.4-46.2lbs) payload range and 7 + 0 selectable pan-tilt fluid drag positions make Arrowx 5 ideal for ENG and EFP, enabling it to be used with a wide range of cameras, lenses and accessories and offering.
The Arrowx 5 is matched with the 2 stage Sprinter II (alloy) tripod and ground spreader to give incredible speed of set up and incredible height range.
Gone are the days where you have to carry two tripods to use large and small cameras on the same shoot.
- Compact, lightweight and versatile.
- 7 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag + 0.
- 16 position CB Plus™ counterbalance system.
- Perfect for payloads to 2-21kg (4.4-46.2lbs).
- Integrated 100mm bowl.
- High speed independent 2-stage dual leg locks.
- Durable black anodised alloy tubing.
- Comes with mid-level spreader and rubber feet.
- Comes with 2-stage tripod bag.
- 3 year warranty.