The 3128 Carbon Fibre, Solo 100, 3-stage Arrowx 5 system, is designed for speed of setup, high level of stability and flexibility of payloads, The 1505 spreader less three stage tripod, included in this system provides the ultimate range of heights, speed of set up and works perfectly on all terrains.
Featuring a wide payload range, precision fluid drag and Miller’s innovative 16 position CB Plus™ counterbalance system, Arrowx 5 delivers the flexibility, speed of set up and accuracy of shot, professionals expect and demand.
2-21kg (4.4-46.2lbs) payload range and 7 + 0 selectable pan-tilt fluid drag positions make Arrowx 5 ideal for ENG and EFP, enabling it to be used with a wide range of cameras, lenses and accessories and offering.
The Arrowx 5 is matched with the 3 stage Solo (carbon fibre) tripod that results in range topping height range of 382-2032mm (15-80"), all terrain versatility in the lightest ArrowX system package.
Gone are the days where you have to carry two tripods to use large and small cameras on the same shoot.
- Compact, lightweight and versatile.
- 7 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag + 0.
- 16 position CB Plus™ counterbalance system.
- Perfect for payloads to 2-21kg (4.4-46.2lbs).
- Integrated 100mm bowl.
- 3-stage rapid leg lock extension.
- Lightweight carbon fibre legs.
- Comes with 2-stage tripod bag.
- 3 year warranty.