Miller CiNX 5 HD 100 2 Stage Carbon Fibre Tripod System.
- Fluid drag system with smooth start and soft stop technology.
- 7 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag + 0.
- 16 positions of counterbalance.
- Perfect for payload range from 2-21kg (4.4-46.2lbs).
- Precise floating pan-tilt calliper locks ensure bounce free on-off performance.
- Integrated 100mm bowl.
- 2-stage flip lock leg extension.
- Lightweight carbon fibre tubing.
- Split rigid carry handle.
- Comes with mid-level spreader.
- Integrated stainless steel spikes.
- 3 years warranty.
The CiNX 5 HD 100 2 Stage (carbon fibre) is a lightweight and durable system, packed with features, all designed to meet the needs of cinematographers.
The sideload platform enables rapid deployment of countless sizes of camera rigs as well as extended camera plate range of movement for balancing front heavy setups.
Featuring a wide payload range, precision fluid drag and Miller’s innovative 16 position CB Plus™ counterbalance system, CiNX 5 delivers the flexibility, speed of set up and accuracy of shot, professionals expect and demand. Perfect for lighter rigs, requiring more positions of pan, and tilt drag.
With a payload range 2-21kg (4.4-46.2lbs) and 7 + 0 selectable pan-tilt fluid drag positions makes the CiNX 5 ideal for cinematographers with lighter rigs, requiring lighter pan, and tilt drag.
The HD 2-stage 100mm tripod is the most popular HD tripod in the Miller range and is mostly used for ENG/EFP work on location being lightweight, stable and reliable.
The heavy-duty stiff 24mm carbon fibre tubing coupled with precision CNC machined tripod bowls deliver stability, reliability and durability. Adjustable precision flip leg locks mean effortless set-up and easy maintenance. The impact resistant leg locks are designed to provide positive and secure clamping every time. The split carry handle separates apart for during use and combines for balanced, safe carriage when the tripod is collapsed.