CiNX 3 HDC 100 1 Stage Alloy Tripod System.
- Fluid drag system with smooth start and soft stop technology.
- 5 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag + 0.
- 16 positions of counterbalance.
- Perfect for payload range from 1kg (2.2lbs) up to 19kg (41.8lbs).
- Precise floating pan-tilt calliper locks ensure bounce free on-off performance.
- Integrated 100mm bowl.
- 1-stage rotary lock leg extension.
- Heavy duty black anodised alloy tubing.
- Comes with HDC Ground spreader.
- Integrated stainless steel spikes.
- 3 years warranty.
The CiNX 3 HDC 100 1 Stage (alloy) is a lightweight and durable system, packed with features, all designed to meet the needs of cinematographers. For today’s versatile shooter.
The sideload platform enables rapid deployment of countless sizes of camera rigs as well as extended camera plate range of movement for balancing front heavy setups.
Featuring a wide payload range, precision fluid drag and Miller’s innovative 16 position CB Plus™ counterbalance system, CiNX 3 delivers the flexibility, speed of set up and accuracy of shot, professionals expect and demand.
With a payload range 1-19kg (2.2-41.8lbs) and 5 + 0 selectable pan-tilt fluid drag positions makes the CiNX 3 ideal for cinematographers with lighter rigs, requiring lighter pan, and tilt drag.
The HDC 100 1-stage tripod incorporates a 100mm bowl, metal rotary leg locks and and comes with the all metal 2130 HD on ground spreader.
HDC series tripods are designed with stability in mind, uses heavy duty 24mm alloy tubing coupled with the Miller 100mm bowl, to make a very stable platform. No matter where your work takes you, the HDC tripod series performs in extreme climates and terrains every time.
Quick action rotary screw type leg locks allow for maximum lock off performance without need for maintenance.