The Canon XF305 Professional Camcorder features 50Mbps MPEG-2 4:2:2 recording to Compact Flash (CF) cards for unsurpassed image quality and efficient, robust workflow. It is ideally suited to match the requirements of electronic newsgathering (ENG) crews, independent filmmakers, documentary producers, event videographers and military agencies.
Utilizing file-based MPEG-2 compression with an MXF File Wrapper ensures the widest compatibility with existing industry infrastructure, metadata and non-linear editing (NLE) systems. And 4:2:2 color sampling provides ultra-fine transitions in tone and color for maintaining the highest quality image for use in advanced post production.
A Genuine Canon 18x HD L-Series lens along with three Canon native 1920 x 1080 CMOS Image Sensors delivers pristine image quality.
Incorporating industry-standard HD-SDI output, genlock input and SMPTE time code input/output terminals makes the Canon XF305 perfectly matched for live application and multi-camera shooting.
The XF305 also offers multiple recording bit rates, resolutions and variable frame rates to expand your creative flexibility, and allow you to work in virtually any production environment. And complete customization over the image, display and operation makes the XF305 a camcorder that can be tailored to fit your individual needs.
Canon XF305 High Definition Camcorder Features
- MPEG-2 4:2:2 50Mbps Codec (Canon XF Codec)
- Record to affordable Compact Flash Cards
- Major NLE Software Compatibility
- Genuine Canon 18x HD L-Series Lens
- Three Canon Native 1920 x 1080 CMOS Image Sensors
- Industry Standard HD-SDI Output, Genlock & SMPTE Time Code and Other Terminals
- Multiple Recording Bit Rates, Resolutions, and Variable Frame Rates
- Canon DIGIC DV III Image Processor
- Brilliant Ergonomics
- Large, 4.0-inch, 1.23-megapixel LCD Monitor and High Resolution, 1.55-megapixel EVF
- Exceptional Customization
- Audio System