The Zaxcom TRX900LTS (LTS) is a revolutionary new wireless transmitter featuring two microphone inputs and independent transmission of two isolated audio channels on a single RF carrier. Designed to be lightweight and durable, the Zaxcom TRX900LTS is housed in a high strength, impact resistant nylon polymer casing that provides protection from both corrosion and water damage.
For the first time a stereo image can be wirelessly transmitted from talent with a single bodypack style transmitter. This opens unlimited possibilities for the enhancement of audio on programming delivered in 5.1 surround format.
Like all Zaxcom digital wireless, the Zaxcom TRX900LTS features 100% digital transmission for audio quality that rivals a hard-wired system and is fully encrypted to eliminate the possibility of production audio interception and theft. It features our patented internal timecode referenced back-up recorder which backs up the two channels of transmitted audio onto a removable microSD card eliminating the possibility of audio loss due to interference or signal dropout. The Zaxcom TRX900LTS operates for up to six hours on a single AA lithium battery and is fully compatible with all Zaxcom wireless receivers and IFB transmitters. The TRX900LTS will also operate in a single channel transmission mode.
Two lavaliere microphones are connected via the single 3-pin LEMO connector, no external stereo adapters are necessary for two channel lavaliere input.
The TRX900LTS is also fully compatible with ZaxNet, Zaxcom’s new 2.4-GHz RF network that enables the distribution of remote control signals, timecode, IFB audio, and metadata. With ZaxNet, LTS users can remotely control gain settings and replay audio via a timecode reference giving production sound mixers the ability to replay and remix audio, creating a virtual multi-track playback and re-record system.
Zaxcom TRX900LTS Features
- Two studio quality internal microphone preamps
- Built-in 2.4 GHz receiver, receives timecode and remote control signals from ZaxNet via the IFB100
- Two channel digital modulation wireless transmitter
- Compander free superb audio quality that rivals a mic cable
- Two channel 96 hour internal backup recording with timecode stamp
- Internal SMTPE timecode reader / generator
- Digital drop-out protection
- Up to 6 hours of run time on a single AA lithium battery
- Graphic LCD display
- Talent friendly small, rugged and lightweight nylon composite case
- No heat generation from bodypack
- Two channels per RF carrier with no inter-modulation - up to 50 transmitters, in the same frequency block, can be used together