The Zaxcom TRX900LTS (LTS) is a revolutionary new wireless transmitter featuring two microphone inputs and independent transmission of two isolated audio channels on a single RF carrier. Designed to be lightweight and durable, the LTS is housed in a high strength, impact resistant nylon polymer casing that provides protection from both corrosion and water damage.
For the first time a stereo image can be wirelessly transmitted from talent with a single bodypack style transmitter. This opens unlimited possibilities for the enhancement of audio on programming delivered in 5.1 surround format.
Like all Zaxcom digital wireless, the Zaxcom TRX900LTS features 100% digital transmission for audio quality that rivals a hard-wired system and is fully encrypted to eliminate the possibility of production audio interception and theft. It features our patented internal timecode referenced back-up recorder which backs up the two channels of transmitted audio onto a removable microSD card eliminating the possibility of audio loss due to interference or signal dropout. The Zaxcom TRX900LTS operates for up to six hours on a single AA lithium battery and is fully compatible with all Zaxcom wireless receivers and IFB transmitters. The Zaxcom TRX900LTS will also operate in a single channel transmission mode.
Two lavaliere microphones are connected via the single 3-pin LEMO connector, no external stereo adapters are necessary for two channel lavaliere input.
The Zaxcom TRX900LTS is also fully compatible with ZaxNet, Zaxcom’s new 2.4-GHz RF network that enables the distribution of remote control signals, timecode, IFB audio, and metadata. With ZaxNet, LTS users can remotely control gain settings and replay audio via a timecode reference giving production sound mixers the ability to replay and remix audio, creating a virtual multi-track playback and re-record system.
Zaxcom TRX900LTS Features
- Two studio quality internal microphone preamps
- Built-in 2.4 GHz receiver, receives timecode and remote control signals from ZaxNet via the IFB100
- Two channel digital modulation wireless transmitter
- Compander free superb audio quality that rivals a mic cable
- Two channel 96 hour internal backup recording with timecode stamp
- Internal SMTPE timecode reader / generator
- Digital drop-out protection
- Up to 6 hours of run time on a single AA lithium battery
- Graphic LCD display
- Talent friendly small, rugged and lightweight nylon composite case
- No heat generation from bodypack
- Two channels per RF carrier with no inter-modulation - up to 50 transmitters, in the same frequency block, can be used together
Zaxcom RX900S Features
The Zaxcom RX900S (stereo) ENG Receiver is compatible with the TRX900, TRX900AA, TRX992 and all other Zaxcom Digital Wireless transmitters. It has a low power consumption and can be powered either internally with four AA Lithium batteries or externally with a 9 to 18 VDC power supply.