Cineped & Camera Techniques
Smooth slight camera movement guarantees quality of production and enhances production value.
With Cineped, you can produce highly accurate linear movement like side to side, back and forth as well as particular movements or change of directions during a shot. By simply:
- pulling...move away
- pushing...move forward
- sliding...move side to side
- swinging...circular movement around an object
- seamless transition...change of position with continuous movement
Smooth slight camera movement creates more visual depth, deeper emotional feelings, more visual variety than PTZ camera movement (pan, tilt, zoom).
Independent movies, commercials, TV-productions and music videos are using Cineped to create dynamic emphasis with slight moving shots such as:
- matching move...as the actor moves, camera moves
- counter move...the actor and camera move towards each other
- invisible move...only a few inches movement over-the-shoulder
- revealing move...use foreground as a barrier, then move into a subject
- angular position...new framing
Cineped handles Arri Alexa Mini, Sony F-55/5, Red Weapon/Scarlet-W, Canon C300 mkII cameras.
||450 lbs / 204 kg
||85 lbs / 38.5 kg
The physical nature of cineped is to keep the camera movement smooth and level to horizon by 4 legs without tipping over.
• 8 different camera positions
• Instant access to over 30 different movements
• Ultra smooth and quiet
• Easy to use
• Guarantee 1 million rotations of life time
• No waste of time for camera movement
• Provide the value to creative contents
• Very effective and economic
• Get the job done on time or before