The Kino Flo Celeb 200 DMX LED light fixture features the cool, energy efficient qualities that lighting professionals have come to expect from Kino Flo. The Celeb 200 DMX LED also boasts technical innovations that make it an ideal professional imaging tool: a dial-in variable color temperature control, full-range dimming and programmable 2700K to 5500K presets. Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings.
Like the vaunted, award-winning line of portable Kino Flos, the Celeb 200 reproduces color faithfully, beautifully on HD or film, in the studio or on location. The Celeb's 100 Watts of soft, lustrous white light doesn't flicker or shift color temperature when dimmed.
The trim, lightweight DMX fixture operates on universal AC power, 100VAC-240VAC, and needs only one amp to produce more lumens than a 750W tungsten soft light. The Celeb 200 can also be powered by 24VDC battery.
The Celeb's cost savings from low energy and long lamp life continues Kino Flo's reputation as an environmentally friendly lighting company. The Kino Flo Celeb 200 DMX LED comes complete with removable gel frame, focusing louver and molded accessory holders and a choice of Center Mount, Yoke Mount and Pole-Op.
Kino Flo Celeb 200 DMX LED Highlights
- Five Kelvin presets
- Dial-in color temperature control between 2700-5500K
- Can use preset buttons to store custom Kelvin settings
- Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings
- Color-correct with high color rendering index (CRI 95)
- Universal Input 100VAC-240VAC or 24VDC
- Energy efficient, draws less than 1A, 120VAC
- Flicker-free, dead quiet operation
- Full range onboard and DMX dimming
- No color shift while dimming
- All-in-one metal alloy design with built-in electronics
- Fixture includes Gel Frame and 90° Honeycomb Louver
- Honeycomb louver also available in 60°
- Lightweight, slim profile
- Mounts to stand or can hang easily from a grid
- Accessory molded corners also used for four-point rope hang