The Telex BTR-800 2-Channel Base Station UHF Frequency-Agile system offer the ultimate in reliable, high-performance, high fidelity full-duplex communications. The Telex BTR-800 system includes the BTR-800 frequency-agile base station, working with up to four Telex TR-800 or Telex TR-825 frequency-agile beltpacks. The Telex BTR-800 base station provides full-duplex communications with the beltpacks. The BTR system incorporates two audio channel operation, permitting the beltpack operator to choose between two separate audio channels of communications, with the base station tracking the beltpack selection. This allows the user the flexibility to create a party line and a private line within the same beltpack.
The Telex BTR-800 system is perfectly suited for stand-alone operation and can interface with Audiocom (Telex), RTS TW, Clear-Com, as well as RTS Matrix systems and other four-wire communications systems. In addition to the external intercom systems interfaces listed above, the system provides connections for auxiliary balanced audio input and output, as well as wireless talk-around (WTA) and stage announce (SA) features.
The Telex BTR series has been designed for reliable, efficient operation. Operating in the 470 to 740 MHz range, the units operate reliably at line-of-sight distances of 1,000 feet. With available antenna systems, from Telex, the effective operating range can be extended. The high-efficiency beltpacks provide up to 12 hours of uninterrupted operation using standard alkaline batteries.
Telex BTR-800 2-Channel Base Station Features
- Backlit Base Station LCD
- Table- or Rack-mountable
- Beltpack units contained in a weather and shock resistant die cast magnesium case
- ClearScan Function
- Compatible with Audiocom (Telex), RTS TW, RTS Digital Matrix, Clear-Com, & Other Wired Intercom Types
- Convenient IEC Power Connector on the Base Station
- Frequency-Agile Base Station & Beltpacks
- Full Duplex (Simultaneous Talk & Listen) Operation
- Relay Contract Closure on the Base when the SA Button is Pressed
- SA (Stage-Announce) Beltpack Control
- Two Channels of Intercom Audio
- WTA (Wireless Talk About) Beltpack Control