Thank you for joining us as we welcome Dan Mason, AC, Local 600, for a workshop with Preston Cinema Systems Light Ranger 2 focus assist system.
Date: Thursday, April 18
Time: 6:00PM - 9:00PM
Location: Talamas 149 California Street, Newton, MA
The Light Ranger 2 is the first and only focus assist system designed for modern high-resolution cameras. The LR2 incorporates an infrared LED/sensor system with 16 distinct measurement zones, allowing the focus puller to visualize the depth of an entire scene without looking away from the monitor. In this era of shooting the rehearsal, the LR2 provides focus pullers with innovative tools to accurately judge focus distance in even the toughest shooting scenarios.
Features of the Light Ranger 2
- Industry-first focus assist system that overlays graphics onto a focus puller’s monitor
- Displays distance and depth information for up to 16 horizontal measurement zones across the frame
- Two-piece kit: sensor (mounted on camera) and graphical overlay box (mounted on focus puller’s monitor)
- Features manual and autofocus modes with seamless transition between the two
- Sensor connects to MDR-3 or MDR-4 via Serial port