Telos One Telephone Hybrid Features
- All processing is performed completely in the digital domain.
- An advanced digital auto-nulling hybrid with excellent send audio rejection. Trans-hybrid loss is typically greater than 40dB, so very pure caller audio appears at the output. The Telos ONE automatically adapts to each new call.
- An input gain processor with a smart, floating freeze-gain gate.
- A sophisticated output gain processor that provides level control and smart downward expansion. This section is cross-coupled to the input section so that telephone line noise and residual hybrid leakage are carefully and cleanly attenuated without low-level callers being gated off.
- A selectable override function to reduce the caller level about 8dB when input audio is present. This allows the talent's voice to have more presence when speaking at the same time as the caller.
- Digital Echo Elimination to allow significant gain-before-feedback when used with open monitor speakers.
- High- and low-pass filtering to clean up phone line noise and hum.
- Input is switchable for either microphone or line level.
- Two outputs are provided, one of which may be used as a second independent output or be switched to a mix of the input and caller signals. This is very handy for tape feeds.
- Front panel input and output gain adjustments using multi-turn screwdriver adjustable pots.
- Convenient LED-metered monitoring of input and output levels, as well as their respective gain processing.
- All models integrate with the Telos family of accessories as part of a complete talk show system.
- Optional rack mount kits (for the modem case version) and auto-answer accessories (for all models) are available for installation flexibility.